Understanding my bill
This useful guide explains all the detail on your bill which will be sent you to monthly. Our Customer Service Team are always available to help if you need any further information, just call them on 1850 36 37 44.
- Customer name and postal address, this may not be where the power is used (see Point 13).
- Contact telephone number to ring if supply is lost.
- Energia Customer Service Team number.
- This is your Energia Account Number.
- The dates to which the bill applies.
- Unique identifier number for your business. (MPRN - Meter Point Reference Number).
- Meter reference and distribution codes.
- Maximum import capacity (MIC) is charged as a PSO levy (per kVA).
- Date account was produced.
- The account balance after the previous bill, the payments received since the last bill - up after adjustments and corrections.
- This is the current bill amount.
- Total amount outstanding and payment due date. Direct debit will be taken on this date if applicable.
- Premises supplied by electricity - The address shown here is where the electricity is used.
- The tariff is the rate that is assigned to your meter.
- Details of charges broken down into time bands, chargeable rates, network charges, levies, discounts, rebates and taxes plus the message area.
The following meter reading information will appear on page 2 of your bill
- Meter reading information. Depending on the meter type there could me more than one meter reading.
- Units used are the difference between the present meter reading and the previous meter reading multiplied by the ‘Multiplier factor’. If we have not been able to read your meter we will have estimated your reading on your previous usage.
- The last actual reading and date will be shown.
- payment due date and payment method details.
Don't hesitate to call us. We're always here to help.
Call: 1850 36 37 44