There are many reasons to choose Energia as your energy provider. Energia is the retail arm of the Viridian Group one of Ireland’s top 50 businesses and is the largest independent energy supply company on the island of Ireland.Energia supplies commercial energy (gas and electricity) to almost 60,000 business customers and has been supplying the domestic market since early 2014.
Since 1999, our commercial energy expertise has enabled us to provide competitive electricity & gas prices to over 28% of the All Ireland business sector including nearly one third (30%) of SME’s.
Choosing Energia as your gas and electricity supplier brings all these benefits & more:
- Energia deliver excellent pricing and value guaranteed.
- Energia power 34% of the SME market in Ireland, so your business is in good company.
- Energia supply gas and electricity to almost 60,000 Irish businesses.
- Energia is one of the largest independent energy suppliers in Ireland, backed by the security of the Viridian Group.
- Energia has invested over €1 billion in the energy market, including €500 million in two power stations outside Dublin with capacity to provide 20% of Ireland’s electricity requirements.
- Energia is committed to renewable energy, investing €600 million in "green" energy and plans to double this amount by the end of the decade.
- A massive 25% of Ireland's wind power is provided through Energia.
- We're old-hands - Energia have been providing power to Irish business since 1999.
- Our clients range from small independent business owners to large multi-nationals.
- It is easy to switch to Energia, we do the paperwork and the only change you'll notice is better value and great service.
For more information on our competitive electricity and gas rates and to find out just how easy it is to switch, contact us today on 1850 36 37 44 or simply complete this form.
ROI – Source CER Electricity & Gas Retail Markets Q3 2014.
NI – Source Retail Market Monitoring Quarterly Transparency Report -Qtr 3 March 2014