Moving house can be stressful enough without getting over charged on your energy bills. If you follow the instructions below, you can rest assured you’ll only be charged for your own usage.
If possible take a reading from your meter on the day you move out. This will help us make your final bill as accurate as possible. Then give us a call as soon as you can on 1850 405 405, Monday to Friday 9am to 5pm. We’ll ask you for the following details:
- Your account number and MPRN and/or GPRN (these can be found on the top right of your bill)
- Your final meter reading
- Your forwarding address so we can send you your final bill.
We will need the following details to get you up and running at your new address:
- Your account number if you’re an existing customer
- The MPRN and/or GPRN at your new address (you can find this on an old bill for the address)
- The meter reading when you move in