Even more savings when you sign up with Energia
Save 37% on your energy consumption and reduce your carbon footprint with the Netatmo Thermostat
If your home meets the criteria, you can have this superbly designed energy saving thermostat worth €249
with installation absolutely FREE!
- This uniquely designed thermostat that works with your smartphone via an APP, allows you to control your heating remotely anytime, anywhere and track your consumption.
- The device connects to Wi-Fi and allows heating temperatures to be controlled via an app on a smartphone, tablet or PC.
- Temperature can also be controlled manually from the time clock
- Being able to remotely control your heating can reduce overall energy consumption by 37%, allowing a more efficient use of your Energy
- You can adapt the product to suit your own needs with scheduling, eco settings and away setting features.
Track Your Consumption
- Display your past energy consumption.
- Your indoor temperature and boiler activity are recorded continuously in the App.
Netatmo Smart Thermostat
The Netatmo Smart Thermostat gives you remote control of your heating from a smartphone, tablet or PC giving you the ability to make real savings by being far more energy efficient. So if for example you are out and your plans change you will never have to return home again to a cold house or waste money heating an empty one! See what you could save here (Energy savings are indicative and are calculated by the Senova calculator. Energia do not bear any responsibility for the accuracy of the calculator.)
To control your heating remotely & track your consumption you must download the Netatmo Thermostat APP. Available on App Store, Windows Phone Store & Google Play.
Netatmo is suitable for many homes but you must have the following:
- Your existing heating system, controls and boiler must be compatible with Netatmo. Please see the compatibility checker at www.netatmo.com
- Your system must be a single zone system that is capable of being upgraded to a system that qualifies as Entry Level Heating Controls with Remote Access according to SEAI’s Code of Practice and Standards and Specifications Guidelines.
- Your home must have been built prior to 2006.
- Previous upgrades to your boiler or heating system carried out by you or previous occupiers may render your home ineligible for Netatmo under SEAI’s Better Energy Homes programme guidelines.
- A wireless broadband router and good wi-fi coverage across your home and a smartphone, tablet, PC or laptop with Android, Apple or Windows (BlackBerry phones are not compatible)
*Terms and conditions apply. See here for further details.
If you would like to find out more information simply email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 015563291