/ - Energia
Print

The Energia Centre

Energia Centre
Energia Centre

Attic Insulation

close

Attic Insulation

Attic Insulation guarantees immediate savings in your heating costs.  Spray foam insulation is used to reach into small areas and fill most voids. This Home Insulation method is especially useful if there is a room in the attic, as you can insulate at rafter height.

Cavity Walls

close

Cavity Walls

Cavity walls are filled with insulating material.  An expanded polystyrene material is injected in bead form with a binding agent into cavity walls. It is used to reduce heat loss and also helps to eliminate surface condensation in walls.  It’s quick and easy to pump insulation into cavity walls and makes a big difference to heat efficiency in your home.

Heat Pumps

close

Heat Pumps

Heat pumps work by taking energy from the air, which enters a heat pump cycle and is compressed and raised to a temperature suitable for heating your home.  75% of the energy for the heat pump comes from the air with the remaining 25% coming from your electricity supply.
 

2 Zone Heating Controls

close

2 Zone Heating Controls

By separating you hot water and radiators we can drastically reduce your energy bills. This allows you to turn on you space heating (radiators) and you hot water independently and at times that suit you. For Example – during the summer you may not need your radiators to heat; our modern programmer will allow you to heat your hot water cylinder only, eliminating the need to use your expensive immersion. Where possible we will install a completely separate zone for the bedroom areas, saving you further money on your energy bills.

Boiler replacement

close

Boiler replacement

Most boilers that are over 8 years old are under 75% efficient. Our experts will install a High Efficiency Condensing boiler that is over 90% efficient. This coupled with our modern zoned heating controls will create real savings over and over again. You will also have peace of mind with our 5 year warranty.
 

Solar Energy

close

Solar Energy

Solar Thermal is a true renewable, providing free hot water all year round! Our package includes Solar Flat Plate Collectors mounted on your roof, a factory insulated dual coil cylinder which will allow the solar panels to heat hot water all day and also allow your gas or oil boiler to heat water when needed.

Call Sales Team

Call our Energy Services Team on1850 719 372

Mon-Fri 8am-8pm & Sat 10am-6pm


Up to 30% off Energy Efficiency upgrades

Solar Panel System

Energia customers can avail of discounts and grants of up to 24% on solar systems at the Energia Centre which can help to save power and reduce energy costs.

RRP €6,149
Non Energia customer €4,650 Save €1,499
Energia Customers €4,525 Save €1,624
Email Us

or Call 1850 719 372

Boiler Replacement

Energia customers can avail of discounts and grants of up to 47% on energy efficient boiler and heater packages which can help to save power and reduce energy costs.

RRP €2,280
Non Energia customer €2,052 Save €228
Energia Customers €1,937 Save €343
Email Us

or Call 1850 719 372

Attic 200mm Top Up

Energia customers can avail of discounts and grants of up to 28% on insulation service at the Energia Centre which can help to save power and reduce energy costs.

RRP €1,287
Non Energia customer €819 Save €468
Energia Customers €760 Save €527
Email Us

or Call 1850 719 372

Also in this section

Energy Saving Offers

At Energia we do our best to help our customers save money on their electricity and gas bills. As an Energia customer you can avail of huge savings on energy efficiency upgrades for your home, which will in turn help to substantially reduce your energy bills.

View our offers

Energy Saving Tips

becoming more aware of how and when you use energy, you can begin to develop more energy efficient habits in your home. This will help to reduce the energy you use, lowering your energy bills and your carbon footprint save electricity and money.

View our tips