Search our site


Dear customers, the fastest way to get in touch is online! You can submit a meter readingmake a payment, fill out our online contact form or browse our FAQs.

Gas Safety FAQs

What is Carbon Monoxide?

Carbon Monoxide is highly dangerous.  It is a colourless, odourless, and tasteless gas that can cause illness and even death.  Carbon Monoxide can be produced by the burning of fossil fuels, including by natural gas appliances, where there is poor ventilation and/or where the appliance is poorly installed, badly maintained or damaged.

For possible tell-tale signs of faulty equipment and for more information on carbon monoxide safety, please see www.carbonmonoxide.ie

Was this article helpful?
Thank you for your feedback