Follow these steps to get a great deal, top service and smart customer solutions that save money, time and energy.
- Your address - For the property you are switching
- Your phone number - Should we need to contact you about your switch
- A meter reading - To open your account and ensure your first bill is accurate.
- Your MPRN or GPRN - Which we will use to confirm your property and make the switch. You’ll find this number on a recent bill.
- Your bank details - To set up monthly direct debit Level pay or bi-monthly variable direct debit payments. No upfront payments and no deposit.
Once you have completed your gas or electric switch online or by phone our team will take care of everything.
- We'll contact your previous energy supplier to let them know you’re switching to Energia.
- We'll send you a registration letter confirming your details, the plan and prices you’ve signed up for with Energia. You will have a 14 day cooling off period if you change your mind.
- We'll issue your Energia Welcome pack which contains your new Energia account number and helpful information to get your started.
- We'll pass on your meter reading to your old supplier and they will send you a final bill.
- A new account will be opened and your existing account with your previous supplier will be closed.
- We'll issue your first Energia bill approximately 8-10 weeks after your switch (the date will depend on your meter reading window) and after this you will receive a bill bi-monthly.
- Estimated reads may not be accurate due to the absence of historic usage information which may impact billing.
- Any existing arrears on your account will be dealt with by your previous supplier.
There will be no interruption to your gas and electric supply when you switch as there is no change to your meter at this time.
Look at more than just price - What else is important to you as a customer? Green energy, smart products, quality customer service or customer rewards? The best overall value might come from more than just simply the price you pay.
Speak to an energy expert – Our sales agents know a thing or two about energy and their expertise will help you select the best fit plan for you and your home. Call us or request call-back with an Energia sales agent now.
Read customer reviews – TrustPilot is an excellent source of real customer reviews and we’re delighted to have over 2,500 five-star ratings from happy customers across Ireland.
There is a range of options to choose from including Smart Meter electricity and Smart Meter only dual fuel plans.
View and compare our current Smart Meter plans and prices below.