See those lighting bills fall with a fully funded LED lighting upgrade for your business.
A fully funded lighting upgrade for your business could reduce your lighting costs by up to 80% and your business will benefit from a brighter working environment and a reduced carbon footprint.
Energia manage the entire process so it's a hassle free, no risk opportunity to secure significant cost saving now and into the future.
How does Energia’s LED lighting upgrade process work?
1. Survey and Energy Consumption Audit:
We use our bespoke energy auditing software to record room by room detail. We also capture all relevant consumption data and assess the following:
- Current Light Levels Do they meet CIBSE guidelines?
- Emergency lighting Does it comply with IS-3217 standard?
- Electrical installation Does it meet ECTI rules?
- Operating hours of rooms.
This data helps us accurately predict your achievable savings.
2. New Lighting System Pricing & Design:
The data gathered from your survey allows us to create a baseline of your current energy usage and to calculate the potential savings your business could make. We also use your data to prepare a DIALux lighting design model. DIALux allows us to accurately design, calculate and visualise single rooms, whole floors, buildings and outdoor areas.
DIALux can even superimpose the CAD data of other architectural programmes to create a bespoke lighting design for your project.
3. Payment Options:
Example of how our lighting funding model works:
Payback period: 2.5 years
- Financial Costs
Project Cost: €20,000 (Fully financed)
Yearly Savings €8,000
Your monthly bill will show the balance of costs due on your lighting project as well as the total paid to date. You will also see the number of months remaining to clear the balance.
4. Installation & Recycling:
A typical project installation will include the following steps:
• We will assign a Safe Electric Registered contractor to your project.
• The lighting products needed for your project are ordered
• Energia prepare all required method statements and complete the risk assessment paperwork
• Energia will handle all onsite deliveries and collections
• We organise WEEE Ireland to collect all your old light fittings, so they are correctly recycled.
Energia will also certify any of the following that are required:
Electrical installation certs
Emergency Lighting Commission Certificate
Certificate of WEEE Ireland compliance
Handover pack once installation is complete
Energia has partnered with Europe’s leading lighting providers to deliver the optimum energy saving solutions. All lighting products used within our lighting design proposals meet the highest of industry standards:
• 5-year unlimited warranty on all lighting components
• All lighting tested by independent testing labs
• Flicker-free high-frequency power supplies
• CE Certification to all relevant European Standards
• All lighting is fully compliant with SEAI Standards
What our customers say?
“Energia took care of the whole upgrade with minimal disruption and we are already seeing significant savings on our lighting bills. The Energia team offered huge expertise and advice at every stage of the project and I would highly recommend Energia Lighting Solutions to any business considering a lighting upgrade.”
- Peter Dunne, Irish Pipeline Components.
“I would have no hesitation in recommending Energia Lighting Solutions. The experience was seamless from start to finish from design to completion in store and all managed by Energia. The monthly savings you will achieve can actually fund your project.”
- Damien Quigley, COO Michael Murphy Home Furnishings.
Find out more and contact us about our Lighting Solutions today and find out what savings you could be making.
Energia's Energy Efficient Funding Schemes
Interested in more Energia initiatives to help your business become energy efficient? Check out our funding schemes.