With the EU announcing plans to phase out all fluorescent lighting by September 2023, now is the perfect time to consider a Lighting Solutions upgrade from Energia. Find out how we can help you get started with your lighting upgrade below.
To learn more about the EU phasing out of fluorescents, visit our: EU lighting Page.
- Using the data gathered from our survey, we create a visual representation of rooms, floors and buildings to showcase what the final solution will look like. This is also when we calculate the savings your business can make from the upgrade.
We create a payment plan based on repayment of the upgrade. We use the savings you make from the new lighting system to cover the upgrade cost. After this period, you will only pay for the energy consumption from your new system, with savings of up to 80% compared to your existing lighting.
Yes, there are several payment options available notably, Capex and Lighting as a Service (LaaS).
You can learn more about Energia Lighting Solutions by visiting Lighting Solutions | Energia Business, emailing [email protected] or by calling us at 0818 363 744
Your repayments are made through your savings from the new lighting. If your project has a total cost of €20,000 but you are estimated to make a yearly saving of €8,000 on the new lighting, you will use that saving over 2.5 years to pay off the upgrade (€8,000 x 2.5 years pay back = €20,000).
We will run an assessment of your consumption and calculate your new bill with the lighting upgrade. We then work out the cost of the installation and map out a payment plan based on your monthly savings until the upgrade has been paid off.
A Lighting Solutions Upgrade from Energia will differ in requirements for each project and therefore timelines will vary. We aim to have the survey completed and design proposal back to you within 4 weeks. From here, we can give a more accurate outline of what will be required for your project.
Apart from the reduced cost to your business and reducing your carbon footprint, upgrading your lighting can have a big impact on your employee wellbeing. We covered this in our blog post “5 Benefits of LED Lighting in Schools”
We audit your energy consumption room by room to get a full picture of the amount of energy being used in each part of the building. We also check current light levels, if they meet CIBSE guidelines, emergency lighting, to see if it complies with IS-3217 standard, and electrical installation to ensure it meets ECTI rules. With this information and operating hours of the rooms, we can predict what savings are possible from an upgrade.
- During the installation, we will assign a Safe Electric Registered contractor to your project. Our contractors safely remove your old, inefficient lights and replace them with the proposed new LED fittings. This is all in accordance with the installation plan we will have developed to suit your business and its working hours. The new lighting products needed to complete your project are ordered by us and we complete the required paperwork from method statement to risk assessments.
- When it comes to the delivery of your new lighting, we ensure that we are on site to manage and check the delivery. We will also organise WEEE Ireland to collect your old light fittings to make sure they are correctly recycled.
- From this point we will complete the installation ensuring there is as little disruption to your business as possible.
- Using the data we gathered during the Survey and Energy Audit stage, we can build a render of what your finished upgrade will look like using DIALux, a leading programme for planning, calculating and visualizing light. A lighting design with DIALux draws from the electronic luminaire catalogues of the world's leading luminaire manufacturers and can superimpose the CAD data of other architectural programmes to create a bespoke lighting design for your project.
- For the consumption data we captured, we can build a repayment plan that ties in with the savings you make through the upgrade. This means the cost of the programme is fully financed through your monthly bills rather than having to pay upfront for capital.
Energia Lighting Solutions is an upgrade to your current lighting system using high quality, energy efficient LEDs. This lighting upgrade requires no upfront cost but uses the savings you make to finance the project. Energia manage each element of the installation from the planning and design to the onsite delivery and recycling of your old fittings.
We use leading suppliers across Europe to ensure you are getting high quality lighting which will have a positive impact on your business.
We can make an assessment on how long it will take to carry out the installation of your lighting upgrade, which includes finding the best time for you and your business. We are available to do evening and weekend installations to minimise disruption.