Skip to main content

Energia Cosy Homes

Find out how Louise and Keith Kenny got on with a deep retrofit recently completed through the Energia Cosy Homes scheme.

Your one stop shop for deep retrofit projects

Grants

Access to SEAI grants of up to €35,000 with all grants discounted upfront.

Calculator

Energy upgrade calculator that shows you a full breakdown of the potential costs and grants

Advantages of Cosy Homes

Experts in Home Energy Upgrades

Experts in Home Energy Upgrades

Finding ways to reduce your home energy usage is more important than ever. So whether it’s a cottage or a townhouse, we're here to help.
Grants of up to €35,000

Grants of up to €35,000

Grants of up to €35,000 per home are available for deep retrofit upgrades. We'll manage all the grant application paperwork for you.
<p>Solar Panels for Homes</p>

Solar Panels for Homes

Lower your carbon footprint by leading the way for positive change in our environment, by reducing the usage of harmful fossil fuels.
Detailed Cost Estimates

Detailed Cost Estimates

If you’re thinking of a home energy upgrade, our quick & easy energy upgrade calculator offers a breakdown of the potential costs for your home.
Get Expert Advice

Get Expert Advice

Every home energy upgrade you make will start to deliver savings on the energy you use. Our expert team can advise on the best measures for your home.

Enquire about our Cosy Homes Scheme

If you are interested in our Cosy Homes Scheme, simply complete the form below and one of our team will give you a call back. Note: this web form is only for customers interested in energy efficiency enquiries.

Fields marked with an asterisk (*) are required.

Thank you!

Your details have been successfully submitted, and a member of our team will be in contact with you shortly.

Alternatively, you can call us on:

Lines open: Monday to Friday 9am-5.30pm

Trust Pilot Review
1 day ago
Thank you Vishal
I had a fantastic experience working with Vishal from Energia. He was extremely helpful and highly professional throughout the entire process, taking the time to answer all my questions clearly. His excellent customer service made everything simple and stress-free. Highly recommended! TJ
Teejay
Trust Pilot Review
2 days ago
Excellent customer servive agent
Excellent customer servive agent. Patient, informed and competent
Jack Foley
Trust Pilot Review
3 days ago
I can't write a review.
I can't write a review. My husband in hospital. He dealt with phone call. Sorry Joan Tierney
joan tierney
Trust Pilot Review
3 days ago
Just spoke with Liam from the Energia…
Just spoke with Liam from the Energia Team to renew my Gas / Electric Account .He went through everything slowly and explained what Options were available . Fantastic Customer Experience .
John Lord
Trust Pilot Review
5 days ago
Easy to navigate change online
Easy to navigate change online
John Hassett
Trust Pilot Review
6 days ago
Good response
Good response from Sophia who called to my home and set up the contact very effectively. Recommended
Michael
Trust Pilot Review
9 days ago
Mohit Shukla s very good person help me…
Mohit Shukla s very good person help me change quickly I was waiting for someone happy to switch to energia without any hassle because of him
Jardan Ion
Trust Pilot Review
9 days ago
Excellent experience with Sales Rep
I just changed to Energia as my gas and electricity supplier. Usually I'm very slow to switch suppliers as I'm always too busy to look into it and never have time to talk to reps at the door, who usually confuse me with numbers. This week an Energia rep, Arpit Maheshwar, showed up and 10 mins later I had switched. He gave such a simple explanation, could answer every question honestly and basically made it seem like a no-brainer to move. Also, I didn't feel under any pressure, he just made it make sense.
Jennifer Murphy
Trust Pilot Review
9 days ago
Changed My electricity supplier to…
Changed My electricity supplier to Energia.The sales rep that dealt with it was Marina.She was excellent!If the company is as good as she is at doing her job I will be certain to be 100 percent happy with it!
Philip C
Trust Pilot Review
9 days ago
I switched to Energia a few years ago…
I switched to Energia a few years ago and found their customer service brilliant! Easy to switch am moving now due to pricing and again process for refund straight forward Would recommend and will return in the future. Thank you
Geraldine Kenny
Trustpilot Logo
TrustScore 4.4 / 5 | Showing 4 or 5 star reviews