Search our site

Dear customers, the fastest way to get in touch is online! You can submit a meter readingmake a payment, fill out our online contact form or browse our FAQs.

Switching FAQs

I receive the Department of Social Protection allowance for electricity or gas. Can I still switch?

Yes of course. You will still receive the allowance. The Department will pay it directly into your bank account and then you use it to pay your bill. Just give the Department a call when you're switching to check all your details are correct. 

Was this article helpful?
Thank you for your feedback