Billing & Payment FAQs |  Cash Back FAQs |  Contact FAQs |  Faults and Emergencies FAQs |  Gas Safety FAQs |  Meter FAQs |  Moving House FAQs |  Online Account FAQs |  Prepay Meter FAQs |  Special Services FAQs |  Switching FAQs |  Tariffs & Charges FAQs | 

Can I transfer my account to my new address?

You will need to close the account at your old address and open a new account at the new address. To open a new account, just give us a call with your new MPRN and/or GPRN number and a meter reading if possible.

I’m moving house, what do I need to do?

You will need to contact us with a final meter read for the address so that we can calculate your final bill accurately, also your forwarding address so we may send on your final bill. If we do not receive a final meter read, you will continue to be charged for energy use at that address. We would also need the details of the new owners/tenants if you have them.

Back to Top