Search our site

Special Services FAQs

I have a carer/relative/friend who normally looks after my bills. Can you send my bill to them?

Yes we can redirect your bill. You just need to fill out the details on our Special Services Registration Form and return it by post to Energia, PO Box 12380, Dublin 2.

Was this article helpful?
Thank you for your feedback