Search our site

Dear customers, the fastest way to get in touch is online! You can submit a meter readingmake a payment, fill out our online contact form or browse our FAQs.

Moving House FAQs

What should I do when I move in?

It is important that you call us with a meter reading as soon as you move in. When you call we can discuss our current offers for electricity and gas and complete your registration. If you don’t call, we may think the property is vacant and arrange to disconnect the supply.
Was this article helpful?
Thank you for your feedback