Search our site

Moving House FAQs

What if my property is vacant?

If you need the supply to stay on – please ensure that you are registered for an account. To register, please call us with a meter reading. We can get you registered for supply and set up a forwarding address for any correspondence. If you don’t call and nobody is registered, we may think the property is vacant and arrange to disconnect the supply. If you want the supply disconnected, please call us.
Was this article helpful?
Thank you for your feedback